Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Thoughts

Questions-
     When a hawk squeals is it just warning the rodents to run for their holes or protecting their territory.  I'd like to think they are giving their prey a sporting chance.  Like saying "I'm going to count to three and then I am coming!"
Speaking of attacking the weakest members of a population...
Recently, I heard about a Baptist mission trip to a Native-American reservation to teach the word of Christ.  Haven't we done enough to these people?  For God's sake, didn't we wipe out two-thirds of their population just setting foot on this continent? No sense beating a dead horse (or rodent). Did JC (meaning Jesus Christ) force his beliefs down people's throats?  I think not.  I'd like to think that JC would have waited for the downtrodden to knock on his door and be open and accepting to his message.  Makes you wonder...
  

No comments: