Saturday, September 13, 2008

good luck?

Brent & Jerry, Jerry & Brent.  If you don't know what I'm spouting you might want to check back.  I know there are a lot of people out there that don't appreciate Brent.  Well, I got news for you, Brent gave Jerry what he needed.  If you were lucky enough to see The Band from 88 to 90 you should know what I mean and if you  don't you were too high or you haven't seen the videos'.  Brent rocked Jerry and Jerry rocked Brent.  They had a connection that Bobby wished he had with JG.  I watch the videos' and it gives me chills to see how happy Jerry is playing with someone as talented as Mydland.  Yes, he is similar when playing with Hornesby, but Brent was there for over 10 years and JG loved him.  As much as I love 77 and 73 my favorite thing to see is JG smile and look at Brent and jam on.

more to come.
enjoying the ride!
Kenton

No comments: